Sunday, November 18, 2012

A voyage within

A voyage to a destination, wherever it may be, is also a voyage inside oneself; even as a cyclone carries along with it the center in which it must ultimately come to rest. At these moments I think not only of the places I have been to, but also of the distances I have traveled withing myself without a friend or ship; and of the long way yet to go before I come home within myself and within the journey. (Laurens Van Der Post)

:: Dead Horse Point ::

:: Dead Horse Point ::
:: Dead Horse Point ::
:: Arches NP ::
:: The Colorado River at Dead Horse Point ::

 

And our favorite places to camp around Moab:

Nos endroits préférés pour camper près de Moab :

Arches NP and Canyonlands NP (need reservation in high season/réservation nécessaire en haute saison)

Hittle Bottom Campground (mile 24 on road 128)

Sand Flats Recreational Area

Dead Horse Point Campground

Horsethief Campground

1 comment: