- is traveling to a remote area.
- has an overload of work.
- is meeting with other traveling families or is having a great time with friends (and is too busy to blog).
- has bad Internet connexion.
- a combination of work overload and bad Internet connexion; or
- a combination of work overload and meeting with friends.
A first soak in the Atlantic ocean for our Yukon friends. A boogie board date. Sand castles washed by the tide.
Dirty feet. Very dirty kids. Late night camping showers, two by two, and very tired kids.
Some slacklining. Lots of crab play. A giant snail.
My very first smores. Their first marshmallows. Sticky hair.
A good cry in a great friend’s car (there’s no safer place)
Hysterical laughs in a thrift store dressing room because of a very sexy dress…
A stroll with my friend on the sea shore in the dark when the rain stopped. Chai tea. Giggles and open heart. The perfect raincheck for my birthday.
A fairy garden. Egg-shaped chewing gum. Card games, knitting and movie nights.
Ice cream cones with candles for 3 little girls born on the same day who will be 9 and 4 soon.
Shared dishwashing, shared laudry washing, shared meals, shared life, shared laughs… Oh! It was so good.