Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Catherine et les fées is moving!

After more than 5 years of writing as Catherine et les fées, I have decided to create a Web site that reprensents more what I am today. I have changed a lot in 5 years and so are my photographs and life choices. It seemed appropriate to move to a new site as we embark in our open-ended road trip.  

If you want to keep following our adventures, visit www.roaditup.com 

There is a blog tab where I will post regularly as I used to do here. There are also other tabs to learn more about us. I invite you to read them!

Catherine et les fées will remain up and running for now.

I hope to see you all at www.roaditup.com!

If you want to receive the new posts in your Newsfeed, you can follow us on Facebook or enter your e-mail address at the bottom of the posts to receive the notifications by e-mail.


Catherine et les fées déménage!! Continuez à suivre nos aventures sur le site : www.roaditup.com

3 comments:

Francesca said...

i just tried posting a comment on your new blog (fabulous!) and wasn't able to - it said "invalid email address" (not true)

Catherine said...

Thanks a lot for letting me know, Francesca! I will look into this ASAP!

Catherine said...

I think it is fixed. If you have a chance, let me know!