Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two finished projects, a clown and a princess

It took me less than two days to crochet this hat for Mathilde (with only one skein of Noro Kureyon). I made it without a pattern, simply from a black and white photo that I printed from an etsy shop... Sorry, I can't even remember which one!

Ça m'a pris moins de deux jours à crocheter cette tuque pour Mathilde (avec une seule balle de Noro Kureyon). Je l'ai fait sans patron, à partir d'une photo noir et blanc que j'avais imprimée d'un compte etsy.... Désolée, je ne me souviens même pas lequel!






And I finally finished the Simple yet effective shawl from Laura Chau.

Et j'ai finalement terminé le Simple yet effective shawl de Laura Chau.




And of course, there has been more clowning around...

Et bien entendu, encore des clowneries...



And more princess!

Et des princesses!

4 comments:

csil said...

cette tuque (on dit bonnet nous ici) est très jolie et colorée !! Elle apporte beaucoup de gaité ! Merci

cypress said...

I've been loving all the painted faces (particularly papa's from a few days ago). And the hat looks great...the yarn is just right!

farmama said...

Hi Catherine,
What a beautiful hat! I love the colors...so bright and cheery. And that shawl!....oh my goodness!....it's beautiful beyond words! I need to get off this computer and get to my knitting!
sending love,
sara

heather said...

i am so into that shawl i just bookmarked it! thanks for the link.